Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies, or even better, vegan chocolate chip cookie dough?
I really do!
Growing up, I liked to bake. I had a major sweet tooth, and still do, so most of my creations revolved around desserts. Chocolate chip cookies made from scratch were my specialty. They were so delicious, as was the dough, which was my favorite part. Also, they were full of fat, sugar, dairy, eggs, and other processed ingredients that I no longer eat.
It’s been years since I made those cookies. I have found a way to enjoy a healthy version of them, made with natural and organic ingredients that are healthy!
And I think they actually taste better. They even got a stamp of approval from my husband.
Try them and let me know what you think!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Food processor with S blade
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- 1 cup Raw Cashews
- ½ cup Oat Flour plus an extra ¼ cup kept separate
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 2-3 Tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- Add the extra ¼ cup oat flour to a small bowl and set aside for later use.
- Add cashews, oat flour, coconut sugar, and salt to food processor, and process on high until ingredients are well-blended and of a fine consistency. Add maple syrup gradually, until mixture turns to a stiff dough. If mixture is too dry, add a little more syrup.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add cacao nibs. Stir well.
- Using a Tablespoon, scoop out dough and start to form a ball. Cover the ball with the reserved flour so it won't stick to your hands. Finish rolling into a firm ball, and put on a large plate or dish. Repeat until you've used all the dough.
- Makes 12-14 chocolate chip cookie dough bites. Store in refrigerator.